Newsletter: WMJM Justice Seeker, Summer, 2017
- Category: Newsletters
The Monthly Newsletter of the Western Methodist Justice Movement
Annual Conference Update
The annual conferences are over for this year, and nothing much has changed. In the West, we continue to make our witness on behalf of a church that fully embodies God’s life-giving love for all. So, we have taken strong stands through legislation and public demonstrations on a variety of issues related to our understanding of the call that Christ’s gospel places upon our lives:
- access to quality medical care;
- civil rights for transgender persons;
- access to public education for all sectors of our society;
In This Issue:
- In The Know
- Israel-Palestine Anniversaries
- Documented By Love (Immigration)
- "Methodist, but not Methodist Enough"
- Action Networks Invitation
- In The News
- Nuclear Weapons Treaty
- California Sanctuary Bill
- CA Attorney General Sues Dept. of the Interior
- CA Sheriffs Can Restrict Concealed Guns
- Becerra Challenges Trump Administration on Immigration
by the second Monday of each month.
Also email Stephanie with questions, comments, and suggestions.
Copyright © 2017 Western Methodist Justice Movement, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you are interested in the work of the Western Methodist Justice Movement.
Our mailing address is:
Western Methodist Justice Movement
c/o Frank Wulf
1226 North Alvarado Street
Los Angeles, CA 90026